Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fartlek in the rain, just fartlek in the rain...

Am - 8k.

Pm - Ran to Chittaway, did fartlek session. Struggled in the rain. So hard doing this on my own. All the time I was running, I kept thinking about why these so-called up-and-coming runners on the Central Coast are not coming out to train with me.

(*Tried to explain this sounded wanky, too, and got told off. What do I know? Don't know if I can keep posting this blog, and I'm quite serious in saying this. Does anyone want to volunteer to take over?*)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May be the up and coming runners cann't keep up with you.

Webmistress - hang in there.

Bernie G

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,just found your blog. By reading it, it seems that you have been through some hard miles in your training - mind & body. I know how it feels. Keep it up Paul - the results will come. I'll train with you when I can - I'll work at getting up there soonish, Sunday's long runs' at least. It seems we’re doing similar miles. All the best & keep the legs ticking over!
Regards, Matt.
PS-webmistress sounds caring & wise.

Anonymous said...

Yes, keep blogging Paul. Thanks webmistress for editing the F words.